The "Easy to Install - Do It Yourself"...
Door Security Kit
In the United States...
• 85% of Burglars Enter Through a Door
• Most Burglaries Occur During Daylight Hours
• In Only 13% of All Robberies is the Thief Caught and Convicted
• Average Police Response Time to a 911 Emergency Call is Over 10 Minutes
• A Property Crime Occurs Every 3 Seconds
• A Robbery Occurs Every 1 Minute
• A Violent Crime Occurs Every 22 Seconds
• A Burglary Occurs Every 15 Seconds
• A Theft Occurs Every 5 Seconds
• An Auto Theft Occurs Every 29 Seconds
• An Assault Occurs Every 37 Seconds
• A Rape Occurs Every 6 Minutes
• A Murder Occurs Every 31 Minutes
• 6,088 Home Burglaries Per Day in the USA
• 70.3% of Burglaries Involve Residential Properties
• 67.6% of Burglaries Involved Forcible Entry or Attempts
• 38% of All Assaults Occur During a Home Invasion
• 60% of All Rapes Occur During a Home Invasion
• $4.6 Billion Worth of Property is Stolen Annually
• Average Dollar Value Stolen Per Burglary: $2,079.00
Get a FREE Copy of Our
Home Security eBook:
"How To Improve Your Home Security"
Door Security Info:
"The Longest, Strongest Door Security Product of It's Type"
ARE YOUR DOORS TRULY SECURE? PROBABLY NOT!
Watch the Video, Then Read Below
The Door Security Pro™ Door Security Kit...(Watch the Video)
In the video, notice that the first guy shows up and appears to be dressed as a repairman with some type of identification badge on his shirt. He knocks on the door a few times, then he leaves at 15:45:20.
(His job is to determine if any one is at home...before the actual upcoming burglary takes place).
Exactly 5 minutes later, at 15:50:20 a different guy shows up dressed in a white t-shirt.
At 15:51:05 he "mule kicks" the door and in less than 1 second the door is open, and he rushes into the house without any hesitation.
Please Note: This is a real burglary captured on video by a home security camera that is mounted on the outside of the house.
In the photo on the right, notice the area highlighted in the yellow box. (This photo is a "still-shot" from the video above.)
That is the strike plate that was on the door jamb flying through the air after he kicked the door open.
Attached to the stike plate is the soft wood door jamb that the strike plate was screwed into (which is what holds a door shut).
If you go back and watch the video again, you will see this happens at exactly 15:51:05 and the door is open at 15:51:06 (in one second!).
Your Doors Work the Same Way...And Unless You Reinforce Your Doors, Burglars Can Get Into Your House Just as Easy!
What's the Best Solution?
It all comes down to one critical design flaw and it's found on virtually every exterior residential entry door. Most exterior doors, hinges, deadbolts and door handle latches are fairly strong. It's the WOODEN DOOR FRAME, also known as the door jamb, that is the weakest area. Door jambs are most often constructed from softwood trees such as Pine, Spruce and Fir.
The problem is quite simple. Soft wood door jambs can't withstand the force of the 1/2" diameter solid steel deadbolt stem being massively forced against them which is what happens when a door is kicked-in or shoulder-slammed. The most efficient, most cost effective solution to fix the problem is to install a metal door frame reinforcement device that extends well above and below the strike plates on the door jamb. It should be well secured using multiple extra-long, high strength, large diameter screws that burrow deep into the wall studs that are behind the door jamb. By doing this, you now have steel holding steel instead of wood holding steel.
Why Can Doors Be So Easily Kicked-in or Forced Open?
Are Your Door Frames Constructed This Way Too?
1. In the picture to the right, notice the typical short, small diameter brass screws that are used on most door strike plates. They provide very little support other than to simply hold the metal strike plate on the door jamb.
2. Notice the thin, weak, decorative softwood trim that the strike plate is mounted on.
3. Notice that the screw is too short to go into the 2x4" wall stud that is behind the decorative wood trim.
4. Notice how short the distance is between the right edge of the strike plate and the edge of the door frame. It's LESS WIDE THAN the person's fingernail is long! That's ALL that's protecting your home AND it's just soft wood!
Now go look at your exterior door jambs and most likely you will have this exact same situation.
Therein lies the # 1 problem that you must correct, or you, your family, and your home will remain completely vulnerable to unwanted intruders.
The "Deluxe" Door Security Kit is Comprised of:
• ONE Door Security Pro XL 72" Door Security Guard - 2 metal plates totaling 72" (6 feet long) which are made from 14 gauge cold-rolled steel and mounts on the door frame OVER TOP of your current strike plates using FOURTEEN 3" heavy duty self-tapping screws (the screws are included). The Door Security Pro XL will accommodate doors with door knob latch / deadbolt spacings of 4.5" to 12.5". If the spacing is greater than 12.5", you simply drill a new hole in the plate to accommodate the location of the deadbolt.
• TWO Door Lock Guards - Often when force is applied to a door (especially if the door jamb has been reinforced) the door itself will split apart around the locks. The door splits apart because the locks are in the center of the door and when when force is applied to the door, the door knob latch and the deadbolt stem are stronger than the door itself. The Door Lock Guard "sandwiches" the locks so the door can't split apart. One is used on the door handle latch, and the other one is used on the deadbolt. Plus, there is a component to prevent the door from being pried open.
• THREE 3" Screws to Reinforce the Hinges - Door hinges on exterior doors are made from very strong steel, therefore you only need to replace one of the short 3/4" screws with one 3" long heavy-duty screw to reinforce each of the hinges.
The FBI Says: "Every 12 Seconds a Home is Invaded
By Someone Simply Going Right Through the Door"
What is the Door Security Kit?
The Door Security Kit Components:
100% Guaranteed to ALWAYS Work
Or Your Money Back!
We have never seen a door jamb fail that has a Door Security Pro installed on it, but should it ever happen, our guarantee is simple. If you install a Door Security Pro on your door frame and your door frame ever breaks due to a documented burglary, we'll replace the product at no charge or we'll refund 100% of the purchase price.
How Much Does the Door Security Kit Cost?
We manufacture five types of Door Security Kits in two different lengths - a 48" (4' long) unit and a 72" (6' long) unit.
There is a 48" Standard Door Security Kit OD (for exterior doors) that includes one Door Security Pro (48") with one Door Lock Guard for $99.90
There is a 48" Deluxe Door Security Kit OD (for exterior doors) that includes one Door Security Pro (48") with two Door Lock Guards for $129.85
There is a 48" Standard Door Security Kit ID (for interior doors) that includes one Door Security Pro (48") with one Door Lock Guard for $99.90
There is a 72" Standard Door Security Kit (for exterior doors) that includes one Door Security Pro (72") with one Door Lock Guard for $119.90
There is a 72" Deluxe Door Security Kit (for exterior doors) that includes one Door Security Pro (72") with two Door Lock Guards for $149.85
We ship via UPS or USPS Priority Mail the same day you order or the next business day (under normal circumstances). Shipping is only $14.95 (total per order) within the U.S. For shipments outside of the U.S., please call or email us for the exact shipping rate.
* When ordering, please keep in mind that every exterior entry door and at least one interior door on your house should have a Door Security Kit installed on it.
We Accept Checks Online or by Mail,
ATM Cards and All Major Credit Cards
Online as Well as Orders by Phone
This Too Could Happen to Your Doors...
(Click Pictures to Enlarge)
(Click Pictures to Enlarge)
Available Nationwide: Atlanta, GA • Richmond, VA • Dallas, TX • Los Angeles, CA • Miami, FL • Denver, CO
Houston, TX • San Francisco, CA • St. Louis, MO • Los Angeles, CA • Tampa, FL • Louisville, KY • Cleveland, OH
48" Door Security Kits (for interior or exterior doors):
72" Door Security Kits:
Sale Prices Only Guaranteed Through:
<<< Pictured to the left is the 72" Deluxe Door Security Kit which is comprised of ONE 72" Door Security Pro door jamb reinforcement, TWO Door Lock Guards, TWO Filler Plates, Hinge Reinforcement Screws and the remaing installation hardware. * The Standard Door Security Kit is exactly the same but it only includes ONE Door Lock Guard.
Pictured to the right is >>>
the 48" Door Security Pro.
All of our products may be purchased individually OR as part of a door security kit.
ARE YOUR DOORS TRULY SECURE? PROBABLY NOT!