The "Easy to Install - Do It Yourself"...
Door Security Kit
In the United States...
• 85% of Burglars Enter Through a Door
• Most Burglaries Occur During Daylight Hours
• In Only 13% of All Robberies is the Thief Caught and Convicted
• Average Police Response Time to a 911 Emergency Call is Over 10 Minutes
• A Property Crime Occurs Every 3 Seconds
• A Robbery Occurs Every 1 Minute
• A Violent Crime Occurs Every 22 Seconds
• A Burglary Occurs Every 15 Seconds
• A Theft Occurs Every 5 Seconds
• An Auto Theft Occurs Every 29 Seconds
• An Assault Occurs Every 37 Seconds
• A Rape Occurs Every 6 Minutes
• A Murder Occurs Every 31 Minutes
• 6,088 Home Burglaries Per Day in the USA
• 70.3% of Burglaries Involve Residential Properties
• 67.6% of Burglaries Involved Forcible Entry or Attempts
• 38% of All Assaults Occur During a Home Invasion
• 60% of All Rapes Occur During a Home Invasion
• $4.6 Billion Worth of Property is Stolen Annually
• Average Dollar Value Stolen Per Burglary: $2,079.00
Get a FREE Copy of Our
Home Security eBook:
"How To Improve Your Home Security"
Door Security Info:
"The Longest, Strongest Door Security Product of It's Type"
2. What Information is Collected.
(a) Information You Provide to Us:
We collect the Personally Identifiable Information you choose to enter on various pages of our site, or that you may choose to give us in some other way (such as by email, physical mail, or by telephone). For example, you will be asked to provide Personally Identifiable Information when you register for access to certain portions of our site, sign up for newsletters or mailings, or make a purchase.
The categories of Personally Identifiable Information we collect are your first and last name, e-mail address, physical address, and telephone number.
You can choose not to provide certain information, but you may not be able to take advantage of our services and features.
(b) Automatic Information:
When you visit a website, you disclose certain information, such as your Internet Protocol (IP) address and the time of your visit. This site, like many other sites, records this basic information about visits to our site.
Cookies are pieces of information that are transferred to your computer from a web server.
Most browsers are set up to accept cookies, but you can change your settings to have your browser notify you when you receive a new cookie or you can change your settings to refuse to accept cookies.
3. How and When the Information is Used. The information we collect is used for administering our business activities as follows:
(a) to improve the content of our site;
(b) to customize the content and/or layout of site pages for each individual visitor;
(c) used to notify consumers about updates to our Web site;
(d) shared with other reputable organizations to help them contact consumers for marketing purposes;
(e) used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes.
4. How We Protect Your Information. The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We offer some of our services in connection with other web sites. The affiliated sites may have different privacy practices and we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Your access to some services and content is password protected. We advise that you do not disclose your password to anyone. In addition, we recommend you sign out of password-protected services at the end of your session. You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond our control and this policy.
5. Who Has Access to the Information. Information about our users is important to us. Access to your information may be provided to third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site. In addition, we may sell our business or buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be transferred along with other assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order and we may disclose your information when we believe we are required to do so by law. We may disclose your information in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us and to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure.
6. Methods We Use to Protect Your Information. We use security software to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. In addition, our business practices are reviewed periodically for compliance with policies and procedures governing the security and confidentiality of our information. Our business practices limit employee access to confidential information, and limit the use and disclosure of such information to authorized persons.
7. Children. This website does not provide services or sell products to children under the age of 18. If we discover we have received any information from a child under the age of 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe we have received any information from or about anyone under the age of 18, please contact us at the address listed below.
8. How You Can Access Your Information. You can request access to all your personally identifiable information maintained by us by filling out the "Contact Us" form at the top of any page of this website. Upon request we offer you the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in your personally identifiable information. You can have this information corrected by sending us an e-mail at the address listed below.